Separation of settling solids from waste water and process water by means of sedimentation in combination with a screw conveyor to discharge the separated solids.
- liquid: 0 to 160 m³/h
- settling solids: 0 to 2 tons/h
- inclined screw separators / inclination up to 25° / length up to 15 meter
- screw separators for potentially explosive atmospheres (ATEX)
- custom-made screw separators
Fields of application
REKO screw separators are mainly used for the separation of sand, stones, grit, slag and other settling solids in the following processes and industries:
- vegetable, fruit and potato processing industry
- sugar industry
- shellfish processing industry
- horticulture industry
- chemical and petrochemical industry
- mining and minerals industry
- steel industry
- concrete and cement industry
- waste recycling industry
- bioenergy industry
- sewage water treatment
Wilt u meer informatie ontvangen?
Wilt u meer weten over producten van REKO? Neem dan contact op met een productspecialist.
"*" indicates required fields